Baltic Technology Ventures
Resolutions of extraordinary general meeting
Decisions of the Extraordinary General Meeting of shareholders held on 4 December 2020
1. Increase of share capital.
1) To increase the Company’s share capital by EUR 250 000. Within the new stock issue shall be issued 2 500 000 new bearer shares of one category. 2 500 000 newly issued shares shall be paid in cash.
One new share is sold for EUR 0,40. The share sale price consists of the share nominal value in amount of EUR 0,10 and the share premium in amount of EUR 0,30. No other additional payment shall be provided.
2) The existing shareholders shall not have pre-emption rights to acquire new shares.
2. Approval of the Terms of the share capital increase.
Approve the Terms of the share capital increase.
3. Amendments to the Articles of Association.
1) To amend the Articles of Association of the Company as follows:
- Article 3.1. of the Articles of Association shall be re-worded as follows:
„3.1. The share capital of the Company amounts to 2 560 980 EUR (two million five hundred and sixty thousand nine hundred and eighty euros)”.
- Article 3.2. of the Articles of Association shall be re-worded as follows:
“3.2. The share capital of the Company consists of 25 609 800 (twenty-five million six hundred and nine thousand eight hundred) bearer shares with voting rights”.
2) To approve the new version of the Articles of Association.
Member of the Management Board G.Zolotarev
Address: 1-5 Rupniecibas Street, Riga, LV-1010
Phone: +371 67783611
Member of the Management Board
Phone: +371 67783601
"Law Office Spridzans" Ltd.
Phone: +371 26712718