Decisions of general meeting
Draft resolutions and voting form for annual shareholders meeting of JSC SAF Tehnika to be held on 4 December, 2020
Riga, 2020-11-20 15:51 CET --
1. The approval of the reports of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Council.
Decision: to approve the reports of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council for financial year 2019/2020.
2. The approval of the annual financial statements for financial year 2019/2020 and release the Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2019/2020.
Decision: to approve the consolidated and separate financial statements of “SAF Tehnika” JSC for financial year 2019/2020 and release the Group`s Board of Directors from responsibility for financial year 2019/2020.
3. Decision on the use of profit of the Company.
(1) To pay in dividends the profit accrued until 31 December 2017 as 0.21 EUR (twenty- one cent) per one SAF Tehnika JSC share or total amount of 623 737,80 EUR (six hundred twenty-three thousand seven hundred thirty-seven euros and 80 cents);
The date of record is 18 December, 2020.
The date of payment is 21 December, 2020.
Ex-date is 17 December, 2020.
(2) Keep the remaining amount of retained earnings 2 266 812 EUR (two million two hundred sixty-six thousand eight hundred twelve euros) as the retained earnings of SAF Tehnika JSC.
4. Appointment of the auditor for the financial year 2020/2021 and determination of the reward for the auditor.
Decision: Appoint “Potapoviča un Andersone” Ltd. as the auditor of the “SAF Tehnika” JSC for the financial year 2020/2021 and determine the maximum remuneration for the auditor of the Annual Reports for the financial year 2020/2021 in the amount of EUR 11’000 (eleven thousand euro ), excluding taxes set in the legislation. Authorize the Board of the Group to sign the contract with the elected auditor
5. Approval of the remuneration policy of the Management Board and the Supervisory Council.
Amendments to the Financial Instrument Market Law stipulate the obligation of all companies whose shares are listed on the regulated market to prepare, approve in the shareholder meeting and publish the remuneration policy of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council.
Decision: To approve the remuneration policy of the Board of Directors and Supervisory Council.
The draft remuneration policy of the Board of Directors and the Supervisory Council is attached as separate document to this announcement.
About SAF Tehnika:
„SAF Tehnika” JSC is an ISO certified wireless data transmission equipment manufacturer. The company's products are produced in Latvia, Europe and sold in over 130 countries worldwide. „SAF Tehnika” has been listed on Nasdaq Riga since 2004. SAF Tehnika wholly owns subsidiaries “SAF North America” LLC and “SAF Services” LLC. Both of the mentioned companies are operating from Denver, CO, USA serving North American market.
CFO, Member of the Board
+371 67 046 833