Notice to convene extr.general meeting
Notice to convene the Extraordinary General Meeting of Skano Group AS
The Extraordinary General Meeting of Skano Group AS (registry code: 11421437, address: Suur-Jõe 48, Pärnu 80042, hereinafter the Company) will be held on the 14th of October 2019 at 11.am at the office of Skano Group AS at Suur-Jõe 48, Pärnu.
The agenda of the General Meeting with the proposals of the Supervisory Board:
- Change of Name
- Approval of Articles of Association
Proposal of the Supervisory Board:
- to change of Name of Skano Group AS to Nordic Fibreboard AS
- to approve the new Articles of Association of the group
Information on the procedure for exercising the rights specified in the Commercial Code § 287, § 293 (2) and (21) and § 2931 (4) is published on the website of the Company www.skano.com.
As of the date of publishing of the announcement, the share capital of Skano Group AS is 2,699,436.60 euros. The company has 4,499,061 shares and each share gives one vote.
The date of closing the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting will be October 7, 2019 at end of trading day.
Registration of the participants in the meeting will begin at 10:45.
To register yourself as a participant in the general meeting, please present:
- a shareholder who is a sole proprietor – an identity document
- a representative of a shareholder who is a sole proprietor – an identity document and a written authorization document
- a representative of a shareholder who is a legal person – valid certified copy of the registry card (for legal persons in Estonia, certified no earlier than 7 days ago), which entitles the person to represent the shareholder, and an identity document of the representative, or an authorization document prepared as required and an identity document of the representative. We request prior legalization or apostille certification of documents of a legal person registered in a foreign country, unless stated otherwise in the international agreement. Skano Group AS may register a shareholder who is a legal person of a foreign country as a participant in the general meeting also in case all required data on the legal person and the representative are included in the notarized authorization document issued to the representative in a foreign country and the authorization document is acceptable in Estonia. If a shareholder has deposited his/her shares on a nominee account, a respective certificate issued by the account administrator shall be submitted, certifying the right of ownership of the shares as of October 7, 2019.
- Please present your passport or identity card as an identification document.
A shareholder may notify the Company of the appointment of a representative or withdrawal of authorization by a representative by submitting respective information to the Management Board of Skano Group AS (in a digitally signed format which can be reproduced in writing on the following e-mail address: Torfinn.Losvik@skanogroup.com, or in writing by mail at the following address: Skano Group AS, Suur-Jõe 48, Pärnu, Estonia) no later than on 13th of October 2019 (inclusive).
For the appointment of a representative or withdrawal of authorization by a representative, a shareholder may use the forms available on the website of Skano Group AS www.skano.com.
CEO & Chairman of the Management Board
Phone: + 372 56 99 09 88