Minutes of annual general meeting
Resolutions of the annual general meeting
The annual general meeting of shareholders of AS Merko Ehitus was held on 8 May 2019 and the following decisions were made:
1. Approval of the annual report of the year 2018 and overview of the economic results and outlook
The general meeting of shareholders decided to approve the annual report of the financial year 2018 of AS Merko Ehitus and take note of the Management Board’s overview of the economic results and outlook.
2. Decision on distribution of profits
It was decided to:
(i) approve the net profit for the financial year 2018 as EUR 19,342,762;
(ii) pay the shareholders the total amount of EUR 17,700,000 as dividends from net profit brought forward, which totals to EUR 1.00 per share;
- shareholders, entered into the share register of AS Merko Ehitus on 27 June 2019, at close of the business of the settlement system, will be entitled to dividends;
- consequently, the day of change of the rights related to the shares (ex-date) is set to 26 June 2019; from this date onwards, the person acquiring the shares will not have the right to receive dividends for the financial year 2018;
- dividends will be paid to the shareholders on 1 July 2019 by transferring the respective amount to the shareholder’s bank account, which is linked to the securities account;
(iii) leave the outstanding net profit undistributed.
The presentation used by the Management Board of AS Merko Ehitus at the general meeting of shareholders is enclosed to the current announcement.
Chairman of the Management Board
AS Merko Ehitus
+372 650 1250
AS Merko Ehitus (group.merko.ee) group consists of Estonia’s leading construction company AS Merko Ehitus Eesti, the Latvian-market-oriented SIA Merks, UAB Merko Statyba operating on the Lithuanian market, and the Norwegian construction company Peritus Entreprenør AS. Besides provision of construction service as a main contractor, the group’s other major area of activity is apartment development. As at the end of 2018, the group employed 764 people, and the group’s revenue for 2018 was EUR 418 million.