Decisions of general meeting
Siguldas CMAS JSC resolutions to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting on 26 April 2019
- To approve the reports of the Company’s Management Board and the Supervisory Board on the Annual Report for the Year 2018.
- To approve the Annual Report for the Year 2018.
- To cover the annual loss of 10 819.14 EUR from the profits of previous years. To pay as dividends 33 795.20 EUR from the retained earnings of 893 324.57 EUR carried forward from previous years, which is 0.08 EUR per share. To set the record date for dividend payment: May 21, 2019, and dividend payment date: May 22, 2019. Ex-date: May 20, 2019.
- To remove 1 213.17 EUR from reserves by shifting them to retained earnings in equity.
- To discharge the members of the Management Board, the members of the Supervisory Board and the auditor from responsibility for action in the year 2018 and to resign from bringing claims against them.
- To elect certified auditor Natālija Zaiceva (certificate No. 138, ‘Orients Audit & Finance’ Ltd, license No. 28) as the auditor. To confirm the remuneration of 3 600.00 EUR for the auditor for the audit of the Annual Report for the Year 2019, applicable to VAT under the effective legislation.
All resolutions approved with the required majority of votes.
The management board of the Joint Stock Company ‘Siguldas ciltslietu un mākslīgās apsēklošanas stacija’
Manager of the Financial and Accounting department, member of the management board