Notification on material event
Update to the notice of convening the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of AB K2 LT
In accordance with the Law of Joint Stock Companies Articles 23 and 26, the Annual General Meeting (hereinafter the „Meeting“) of the shareholders of AB K2 LT (the „Company“) will be held on the 24 April 2019 at 16:00.
1. Date, time and location of the Meeting:
The Meeting will be held on 24 April 2019 at 16:00 in Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists A. Vienuolio g., LT-01104 Vilnius, 4th floor.
Shareholder register opens: 24 April 2019 15:25
Shareholder register closes: 24 April 2019 15:55
2. Meeting accounting day: 16 April 2019
Only shareholders who became shareholders for the Company before cob of 16 April 2019 can participate and vote.
3. Rights accounting day: Since the Meeting’s resolutions are directly related with the distribution of profit (dividends), those entitled to receive dividends are owners of shares of the Company as of the end of 11 May 2018.
4. the Company in accordance with the Law on Joint Stock Companies Article 21 section 4 and 5, and Article 26 section 2, does not allow for the opportunity to attend and vote at the Meeting using electronic means of communication.
5. Shareholders who own more than 1/20 of total Company votes, can at any moment before or during the Meeting provide solutions to topics of the Meeting and suggest candidates to the Company’s Board. These suggestions can be provided both in writing and/or electronic means, if the transferred information is ensured to be secured and the identity of such individuals can be determined.
6. Board meeting resolution on 26 March 2019 approved the below agenda for the Meeting:
1. Approval of audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2018 as well as presentation of the annual report of the Company for the year 2018;
2. Approval of the report of the board of directors for the year 2018;
3. Profit distribution of the Company for the year 2018;
4. in corpore revocation of the board members after their term is over
5. Election of new board members
6. Updated budget for board member compensations
7. Construction contracts for funeral services in Vilnius, Kaunas and funeral hall with crematoria in Vilnius region
8. Financing contracts for construction of funeral halls in Vilnius, Kaunas and funeral hall with crematoria in Vilnius region
Information related to the execution of shareholders’ rights, resolutions of the Meeting as well as other documentation related to AB K2 LT, is provided to the shareholders at the head office of AB K2 LT at Metalistu st.3, Kedainiai, during the office hours 9:00 – 17:00.
Mobile: 8 686 62266