Concerning the opinion of the Audit Committee on LITGRID AB and TETAS UAB intend to conclude transactions
Lithuanian electricity transmission operator LITGRID AB (business ID 302564383, registered office address A. Juozapavičiaus 13, LT-09311, Vilnius), informs that 2019-03-14 the opinion of The Audit Committee of the Holding company UAB EPSO-G was received on LITGRID AB and TETAS UAB intent to conclude the following transactions:
1. 110 (330) kV voltage and combined (current / voltage) transformer metrology verification purchase transaction.
2. Purchase of installation of 330/110/10 kV Kaunas TS capacity building (new 200 MVA auto-transformers with installation).
On February 26, UAB EPSO-G Audit Committee issued an opinion on a 110 (330) kV voltage and combined (current / voltage) measurement transformer metrology verification transaction:
• the conclusion of the transaction is in line with market conditions, as the international public procurement procedure was announced, carried out by way of announced negotiations; according to the LITGRID AB Administration, terms and conditions of the offer submitted by UAB TETAS are in accordance with the market conditions for such services.
• The transaction is fair and reasonable for all shareholders of LITGRID AB, as the transaction is objectively necessary to ensure the electricity transmission activities of LITGRID.
On March 12, UAB EPSO-G Audit Committee issued an opinion on the purchase of 330/110/10 kV Kaunas TS capacity building (new 200 MVA auto-transformers with installation):
• the conclusion of the transaction is in line with the market conditions, as the international public procurement procedure was announced for the purchase of the services, was carried out by way of announced negotiations, the winner of which was TETAS UAB; and the condition offered by UAB TETAS - providing autotransformer’s quality assurance for the term 17 years - does not contradict imperative legal provisions;
• The transaction is fair and based on all LITGRID AB shareholders, taking into account the unbiassed necessity of the transaction.
The Board of LITGRID, AB will take a decision about concluding those transactions on March 20, 2019.
The individual authorized by LITGRID AB to provide additional information:
Head of Communication Division
phone: +370 613 19977