CORRECTION: On Supplementation of the Agenda of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, to be held on 27 April 2018
Correction: the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of AB Klaipėdos Nafta will be held on 27 April 2018, instead of 28 April 2018 as it was announced earlier
We hereby inform you that by initiative of Ministry of Energy of Republic of Lithuania, who realizes the shareholder rights of the Republic of Lithuania, holding 72.32 percent of total AB Klaipėdos Nafta (hereinafter, the “Company”) shares and according to the decision of the Company’s Board, dated 16 April 2018, the agenda of the ordinary general meeting of shareholders of the Company scheduled for 27 April 2018 at 09:00 a.m. was supplemented by items No 5, 6 and 7.
Agenda of the meeting (including its supplemented issue):
1. On the announcement of the Auditor’s Report regarding the Financial Statements and Annual Report of the Company for the year 2017 to the shareholders.
2. On the announcement of the Annual Report of the Company for the year 2017 to the shareholders.
3. On the approval of the audited Financial Statements of the Company for the year 2017.
4. On the appropriation of profit (loss) of the Company for the year 2017.
5. On confirmation of Guidelines on determination the remuneration for the activity in AB Klaipėdos Nafta collegial bodies.
6. On the election of the members of the Supervisory Board of AB Klaipėdos Nafta.
7. On confirmation of remuneration to the independent Supervisory board members of AB Klaipėdos Nafta and approval of standard contract form of AB Klaipėdos Nafta independent supervisory board member.
The information, foreseen in the applicable legal acts, which has to be provided while informing on convocation of the meeting, was announced by the Company on 28 March 2018, announcing the notification on General Meeting of Shareholders. The renewed draft decisions on the issues of the agenda and the general voting ballot paper are attached thereof, additionally including the draft decision on the second issue of the agenda into them.
1. Draft decisions of the meeting.
2. General voting ballot paper of the meeting.
3. Independent Collegial Bodies' Members Remuneratin Guidline.
4. Independent Supervisory Council Member Agreement.
Mindaugas Jurkaitis, Acting Chief Financial Officer, +370 46 391 768.