Decisions of general meeting
Siguldas CMAS JSC resolutions to the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting on 21 April 2017
1. To approve the reports of the Company’s management board and the supervisory board on the Annual Report for the Year 2016.
2. To approve the Annual Report for the Year 2016.
3. To pay as dividends 63 366.00 EUR from the retained earnings of 850 184.99 EUR carried forward from previous years, which is 0.15 EUR per share. To retain the earnings of the reporting year 85 322.06 EUR. To set 15 May 2017 as the dividend calculation date and 22 May 2017 as the dividend payment date.
4. To discharge the members of the management board, the members of the supervisory board and the auditor from responsibility for action in the year 2016 and to resign from bringing claims against them.
5. To elect certified auditor Vija Dzene (certificate No. 108, V. Dzenes Audits Ltd, license No. 120) as the auditor. To confirm the remuneration of 1 600.00 EUR for the auditor for the audit of the Annual Report for the Year 2017, applicable to VAT under the effective legislation.
6. To elect Inita Bedrīte, Maija Beča, Jekaterina Kreise, Baiba Mecauce and Maruta Niedrīte in the supervisory board for a three-year term.
The newly elected member of the supervisory board Baiba Mecauce, a veterinarian and a holder of 10 304 shares of the company, has been a project manager at ‘A.Medical’ Ltd. for more than 10 years.
The newly elected member of the supervisory board Maruta Niedrīte, who holds 8 307 shares of the company, is the chief accountant at ‘Kalsnavas komunālais uzņēmums’ Ltd. since 2013.
To approve the remuneration of 150.00 EUR per month to each member of the supervisory board.
We hereby inform that at the supervisory board’s meeting on 21 April 2017 the chairman of the supervisory board was reelected Inita Bedrīte, and the deputy chairman of the supervisory board was reelected Maija Beča.
7. To assign the performing of the functions of the audit committee to the supervisory board for a three-year term without any additional remuneration.
All resolutions approved with the required majority of votes.
The management board of the Joint Stock Company ‘Siguldas ciltslietu un mākslīgās apsēklošanas stacija’
Manager of the Financial and Accounting department, member of the management board