Resolutions of annual general meeting
Resolutions of annual General Meeting of shareholders
The annual General Meeting of shareholders of AS Linda Nektar (register code 10211034, registered address Kobela, Antsla parish, Võrumaa; the Company) was held today, 07.04.2017. The meeting started at 11.00 and ended 11.42. Altogether 3 shareholders participated at the meeting, the shares held by whom represent 90.87% of the entire share capital of the Company. Therefore, the meeting was eligible to adopt resolutions.
The agenda of the meeting was the following:
1. Approval of annual report of financial year 2016;
2. Distribution of profit;
3. Appointment of an auditor for financial year 2017 and determining auditor’s remuneration;
4. Increase of remuneration of chairman of supervisory board.
The meeting adopted the following resolutions:
1. Approval of annual report of financial year 2016
It was resolved to approve the Company’s annual report of the financial year 2016 as presented by the Company’s management board.
2. Distribution of profit
Net profit of the financial year 2016 is 831,661.75 euro. It was resolved to:
1) allocate 41,583.09 euro from the net profit to the mandatory legal reserve;
2) pay dividends to the shareholders 0.19 euro per share, in the total amount of 299,270.71 euro;
3) transfer 490,807.95 euro to the retained earnings.
The list of the shareholders entitled to dividends shall be fixed as at 11.59 PM on 21 April 2017. Dividends shall be paid to the shareholders by transfer to the bank account of the shareholders on 28 April 2017.
3. Appointment of an auditor for financial year 2017 and determining auditor’s remuneration
It was resolved to appoint Grant Thornton Baltic OÜ (register code: 10384467) as the auditor of the Company for the financial year 2017, and to remunerate the auditor for its auditing services in accordance with the contract to be entered into with the auditor.
4. Increase of remuneration of chairman of supervisory board
It was resolved to increase the monthly remuneration of Erik Hagström, the chairman of the Company’s supervisory board, from 250 euro to 1250 euro (gross amount), and to amend the relevant agreement entered into with Erik Hagström, accordingly. The Company’s management board shall be authorized to represent the Company upon the signing of the necessary amendment agreement with Erik Hagström.
All resolutions were adopted unanimously.
Member of Management Board
AS Linda Nektar
Address: Kobela, Antsla parish, 66407 Võrumaa, Estonia
Telephone: +372 785 5768